Learn why niching your business is so powerful, how to use your niche to build a referral based business, and why having a niche gives you the super power of clarity.
Having a niche:
· Reduces stress, anxiety, and fear.
· Differentiates you from “competitors”.
· Removes price sensitivity.
· Is more profitable.
· Clients are more likely to listen and act on your suggestions.
· Makes it easy for referral partners to refer.
Having clarity in your business allows you to know:
- Who your clients are.
- Who can refer you and why.
- Where clients hang out and how to get in front of them.
- How to get in front of and meet referral partners.
- Your clear messaging to clients and referral partners.
If you are sick and tired of trying to be everything to everyone, you need clarity in your business, and you want to stand out amongst your competitors, join me to learn about niching down and building referral based business.
Matt Allen is in a very specific mortgage niche, reverse mortgages. By choosing to specialize in this very small niche, he was able to go from an average loan officer to building a thriving referral based business. A business that has him in the top 5% of reverse mortgage loan officers in the nation for self generated business.