My why is helping people feel good about themselves. When someone gets in front of my camera it's my goal to make them comfortable, as well as look and feel amazing, which is why nearly all sessions are offered complimentary hair and makeup. Generally, people feel intimidated about being the center of attention, I get it. I've been where you are. That's why I go out of my way to ensure working with me is not a chore, it's actually fun. Once we've talked through whether you need headshots, personal branding, and/or behind the scenes of you and your team and we plan everything from the location to the attire, you can relax knowing you're getting what you need to make your business stand out.
- Wife to my incredibly awesome Sweet Baboo who I have adored for 27 years
- Mom to three grown kiddos that I exchange hugs and "I love you"s regularly with
- Volunteer for Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep, an international organization, for 7 years
- Soon to be Volunteer for the McKinney Child's Advocacy Center, CAC (I volunteered at the Longview CAC for 4 years)
- Gamer, let me clarify, I'm talking old-school board games, not video games (If you're a fan of Rummikub, let's play!)
- Rider; I'll ride all the roller coasters and enjoy off-roading with my boys in their Jeeps
- Hammocker; although my new house has no place to hang it, it's one of my favorite places to be
- Driver; another favorite thing to do is drive with the windows down, the radio up, and the sunroof open while I sing
- Beacher, yes I realize that's not really a word, but you catch my drift. The beach is my happy place.
People who need to update their headshot, their website images, or social media accounts including personal branding, product, and/or food photography. This could include solopreneurs or corporate offices as well as someone needing a new dating profile. Anyone needing to make videos for their website or social media including about videos, behind the scenes videos, or testimonial videos.
Qualifying Questions: What are three questions we can ask clients to help pave the way for a referral? List them here.
1. Have you updated your headshot in the last two years?
2. Does your website show current images that are custom to your business branding?
3. Are you active on social media using photos that aren't customized for your business?
Describe How You Would Like To Be Introduced Via Email
After hearing about your website and social media needs, I wanted to connect you with someone new to the area, Zoe Martin. She offers custom photography and video production specifically for businesses. She specializes in working with solopreneurs and businesses.
Zoe wants to make sure that people are comfortable as well as look and feel amazing when they're with her, so before your session, she'll do an in-depth consultation to ensure you have the right lighting, location, attire, and orientation for where your final images will be. One of the things that makes her unique is that she offers complimentary hair and makeup to clients. Both men and women can benefit from a little touch up. She reminds gentlemen that news anchors and actors get treated to this regularly.
I believe that she will be an asset to your business. I'd like to introduce the two of you soon. What's your availability next week?