John is a seasoned financial executive with over 25 years of experience. He has helped numerous
companies achieve positive revenue growth and increased profitability. John values being a trusted
business partner to business owners and senior business leaders, working with them to realize the
goals for their business.
As a B2B CFO® Partner, John brings his experience in business strategy, finance and operations
together to serve as a trusted business advisor to CEO’s/ Owners of privately held companies. He
works to facilitate growth, increase profits, maximize cash flow, increase enterprise value, and
position for optimal exit strategy when the time is right.
Other areas of expertise include:
* ERP system implementation
* Cash management / forecasting / modeling
* Manufacturing standard costing systems
* Training of finance / accounting staff
* Leading the strategic planning process
* Improving the credibility of financial reporting to internal and external stakeholders
* Effective leader of corporate initiatives like margin improvements, inventory
reductions, and cost reductions
* Acquisition deal development, due diligence reviews, negotiation, and integration
* Management of IT and HR functions
John holds both an MBA and a master’s degree in Information Systems from Middle Tennessee State
University along with a bachelor’s degree in Finance from The University of Memphis.
John lives with his wife Rachel and their miniature Schnauzer in Williamson County, Tennessee. He
has a grown son and daughter who live in East Tennessee along with 4 grandkids. In their spare time, John and Rachel enjoy
family visits, and traveling