I love helping small businesses connect with their target audience. Digital marketing can be a powerful tool for businesses when used effectively. Working hand-in-hand with business owners to create a strategy that will propel their reach in the digital world is something I take a lot of pride in.
I'm a business owner, daughter, sister, wife, but most importantly, to me, I'm a mother. I grew up in Katy, TX where I played golf for Taylor High School. I continued to play golf in college for McNeese State University in Lake Charles, LA, where I met my husband, David. We settled back home in Katy where we had our two daughters, Liv and Addi. If I'm not spending time with my family or friends, you'll likely find me looking up the latest marketing trends for work. It's constantly changing so I like to stay on top of it. I also enjoy doing DIY house projects. My husband and I like to visit the local dive bars or brewery for drinks with friends. If we aren't doing any of those things then you can probably find us traveling somewhere. We haven't done it as much lately due to kids and covid, but it's definitely on the to-do list!
1. Start-up business trying to create their brand.
2. A business that needs consulting on their current marketing strategies
3. A business that wants to generate leads online with Facebook advertising
4. A business that needs to be front and center in their follower's newsfeed consistently on social media
5. A business that needs a website refresh or new website.
Qualifying Questions: What are three questions we can ask clients to help pave the way for a referral? List them here.
- Do you have a current website?
- Who is your target audience? If you were to choose one buyer type who would it be?
- How engaged is your business on Social Media? How often do you post or interact with your followers?