Jaemin is an award-winning life coach and author. He is the founder of The Insecurity Project and specializes in helping entrepreneurs, leaders, and business owners eradicate insecurity so they can show up to life unhindered by doubt, fear, and self-limiting beliefs. He is widely recognized as one of Australia's best personal development coaches and a leading voice globally on the subject of personal insecurity.
Jaemin’s books include:
- Unhindered - The Seven Essential Practices for Overcoming Insecurity
- Elegantly Simple Solutions to Complex People Problems
- The One Minute Coach, based on the popular ‘One-minute coach’ radio segment heard by over 750,000 listeners daily.
What To Do About The Imposter Syndrome - The 7 Essential Practices For Overcoming Insecurity
Underneath the surface of the Imposter Syndrome is the deep fear of being exposed as a fraud or found out as inadequate, not good enough or somehow lacking. To deal with this syndrome effectively, therefore, requires you to define the issue with far more precision as an internal insecurity problem rather than thinking of it as an external condition.
Without question, personal insecurity is the number one performance inhibitor in life and in business. Until you eradicate this insecurity from your life, it will be impossible to achieve your true potential. This keynote expounds on Jaemin’s ground-breaking model for overcoming insecurity so that you are able to be unhindered by self-doubt, fear and limiting beliefs.
This keynote is ideal for:
- Leaders looking to increase their confidence and authenticity. Teams looking to create a culture of high performance and realised potential.
- Businesses looking to empower their staff to be good at being themselves and to operate without wasted energy focussed on defending and protecting their fears.
- A precise understanding of the nature of the imposter syndrome
- The clear roadmap for overcoming insecurity, self-doubt and limiting beliefs
- Practical tools and frameworks for true confidence and freedom