The 8 Keys To Unlocking A High-Performance Culture
Culture isn’t just about perks and fun. It’s not a buzz word. We’ve all heard the saying “Culture Eats Strategy for Lunch.” But why? Culture is the collective sum of the values and accepted behaviors that drive a employee experience within the business. There are 8 essential principles that are critical to making culture actionable and the mosts desirable experience for your team. Discover in-depth insights for each principal supported by various research studies and proven workplace practices. These 8 keys individually are inconsequential, yet when combined together, will create the culture and business you’ve always wanted.
- Understand the 8 critical traits and why they are necessary to build a strong, scalable culture.
- Belief, Purpose, Integrity, Transparency, Ownership, Mentorship, Fun, Measurement
- Recall culture stories that exhibit the power of these traits in action.
- Gather reference points for further information to implement the critical traits into your business.
- Make connections of the critical traits to all aspects of life.