3 Marketing Mistakes Small Business Owners Make ... And How To Avoid Them
Attending this Sales Mastery class, you'll discover:
- Why “impressions” don’t matter (AND what does)
- The CRITICAL “hole” in your marketing that’s sending people to your competitors (you should have done this FIRST, but you haven’t yet)
- How to KNOW if your marketing is working (or not)
- How to skip the trial-and-error and get your marketing into the hands of the RIGHT people the FIRST time
- Why your website (and everyone else’s) SUCKS (and what to do about it)
- Why people aren’t excited about the FEATURES or BENEFITS of your offer
- A simple, repeatable FORMULA any beginner can use RIGHT NOW to write ANY piece of marketing
- The difference between a top-5% entrepreneur and a TOP 1% entrepreneur
About Scott Hartley
Serial entrepreneur and founder of MasterPlan4Sucess, Scott Hartley understands the challenges small business owners face. He knows what it’s like to wear all the hats in a business. Like you, he discovered there were aspects to running a business few entrepreneurs talk about -taxes, payroll, insurance, hiring (and firing!) employees, and marketing, to name a few.
Scott built his first company into a multi six-figure business from scratch. It involved much hard work and hours upon hours of study and implementation. Through much trial and error, he discovered what worked to grow his business, as well as what didn’t.
Taking his knowledge and experience, in 2017, Scott decided to help other small business owners shortcut their path to success by helping them with marketing strategies, systems and automation.
He has helped attorneys, IT consultants, financial advisors, psychologists, bakers, community organizations, and many others make more money and get and keep more customers without feeling overwhelmed and overworked.
Scott has been privileged to share the virtual stage with experts like Grant Cardone, Loral Langemeier, Kim Walsh Phillips, David Milton, Dr. Anthony Criniti IV, and others. He has been mentored by Craig Ballantyne, Frank Kern, Dan Kennedy, Tony Robbins, and other business experts throughout the years.
In his free time, Scott enjoys being outside in nature, reading, traveling, playing piano and keyboard, and spending time with friends. Scott recently sang at the famed Carnegie Hall in New York City in May 2022 as part of a national choir led by world renowned composer/conductor Pepper Choplin.