As a serial entrepreneur and founder of MasterPlan4Sucess, I understand the challenges small business owners face. I know what it’s like to wear all the hats in a business. Like you, I discovered there are aspects to running a business few entrepreneurs talk about - taxes, payroll, insurance, hiring (and firing!) employees, and marketing, to name a few.
I built my first company - an IT consulting company - into a multi six-figure business from scratch. It involved much hard work and hours upon hours of study and implementation. Through much trial and error, I discovered what worked to grow my business, as well as what didn’t.
Taking my knowledge and experience, in 2017, I decided to help other small business owners shortcut their path to success by helping them with marketing strategies, systems and automation.
I've helped attorneys, IT consultants, financial advisors, psychologists, bakers, community organizations, and many others make more money and get and keep more customers without feeling overwhelmed and overworked.
I have been privileged to share the virtual stage with experts like Grant Cardone, Loral Langemeier, Kim Walsh Phillips, David Milton, Dr. Anthony Criniti IV, and others. I have been mentored by Craig Ballantyne, Frank Kern, Dan Kennedy, Tony Robbins, and other business experts throughout the years.
In my free time, I enjoy being outside in nature, reading, traveling, playing piano and keyboard, and spending time with friends. I have recently been invited to sing at Carnegie Hall in New York City in May 2022 as part of a national choir led by world renowned composer/conductor Pepper Choplin.
A service-based small business owner who desires to grow their business using effective marketing strategies and automation.
• Don't have a consistent marketing plan
• Are frustrated by the fruits of their existing marketing (or lack thereof)
• Are not getting enough leads, are losing existing customers, or both
• Feel stuck and skeptical about what to do in their marketing
• Want clear guidance and direction
• Want someone to build the systems for them because they're already stretched thin doing everything in their business.
They're willing and able to invest in both the software and coaching.
Qualifying Questions: What are three questions we can ask clients to help pave the way for a referral? List them here.
1) What is your biggest challenge with marketing in your business?
2) How would your business be different if you had a solid marketing strategy and system?
3) Are you willing and able to invest in changing this now?