It is an honor to represent business owners in what is potentially the biggest transaction of their lives.
- 25-years experience as a sales, marketing and general operations manager for large
organizations throughout the Inland Northwest
- 10-years experience as a Business Broker with Murphy Business Sales
- Expertise in Business Sales, New Franchise Sales, Franchise Re-Sales and Business
- Licensed Real Estate Broker and Registered Franchise Broker in Washington State
- Extensive valuation, transaction and deal team leadership experience
EWU - Music Major/English Minor | Whitworth University - Program Management
Qualifying Questions: What are three questions we can ask clients to help pave the way for a referral? List them here.
1. Do you know the current fair market value of your business?
2. Do you have an exit strategy in place?
3. What would you do if you wanted to sell your business today in order to take advantage of an even better opportunity?
Describe How You Would Like To Be Introduced Via Email
I want to introduce you to Brian Southworth, Business Intermediary, for Murphy Business Sales. Murphy Business Sales is one of the largest business brokerage and lower Middle Market M&A firms in North America, with over 210 professionals throughout the United States and Canada. Brian works out of their Spokane office and can provide you with guidance and clarity on valuing your business and developing a sound exit strategy. I have copied Brian on this email so you and he can connect at your mutual convenience.