Previously I was a firefighter in Virginia Beach, but I wanted a more adrenaline-pumping career, so I got into insurance!
On a serious note, my "why" comes down to people, but in three facets:
1) I love who I work with. Sam and Adam, the two guys in the office with me, are like brothers to me.
2) I love to get to know people, and my job allows me to do that extensively. There's no such thing as a boring person.
3) Insurance is complicated, and people need to be helped so that they have all the coverage they need, but also avoid wasting money on coverage they don't need. I want to provide that help.
Hello! My name is Patrick. I'm a transplant to Victoria, MN from Virginia Beach, having relocated to be near my wife’s family in Eden Prairie in February of 2021. I've been with State Farm since February of 2022, and I'm licensed in Property and Casualty insurance. Our office goes above and beyond the provide customers the right coverage for the right cost. If another provider is offering better coverage at a better cost with decent service, we will tell you to go with that provider. We are consistently told that our service is far superior to anything that our customers have received from any other agency in their lifetime. It's an honor to play a part on such an outstanding, honest, and hard-working team.
I enjoy spending time with my lovely bride and my three precious kiddos. During my free time, I like to read, play guitar, exercise, and (since moving to Minnesota) snowboard.
Unique Selling Proposition
State Farm insures more vehicles than any other company in America. As for our office, I have yet to come across an agency that sets up and services their customers as thoroughly and thoughtfully as the Sam Hennemann Agency. Read our Google reviews, and you'll see what I mean.
A great referral for me is a client 25 and older who have lived a very "steady Eddy" life:
-No tickets/accidents in the last 3 years
-They've been with the same insurance provider a long time
-Good credit (though we don't do a hard-pull)
A great referral partner for me is:
-A Mortgage Loan Officer
-Anyone involved in the buying/selling process of a large asset that can be insured
Regent University, Virginia Beach Theological Seminary
Qualifying Questions: What are three questions we can ask clients to help pave the way for a referral? List them here.
1. For your homeowner's insurance, do you have an HO3 or an HO5? (The HO5 is superior and State Farm only offers the HO5)
2. Do you have an umbrella policy?
3. When is the last time you spoke to your insurance agent? (Often agents are disengaged from their clients, whereas we are not at all)
Describe How You Would Like To Be Introduced Via Email
"Patrick is an insurance expert who can review your coverages and make frank recommendations with your best interest in mind in a timely manner."