1) I love teaching and providing information that helps someone make a educated decision on their Health care needs. 2) I found a niche that I am passionate about and know I am making a difference in peoples lives when I meet with them.
Tony L. Francis has been in the insurance business for 20years and in Fort Bend County for 11 years. He is passionate about educating everyone about Medicare insurance and what options and benefits available to them.
Tony’s goals are for you to walk away with;
1) Understanding the Medicare plan you have enrolled in.
2) Realizing you were part of the process and your input is valuable; and
3) Knowing you will have Peace of Mind when and if the “Unexpected”
Enjoy camping ,fishing and spending time outdoors...Love music in either a quiet little jazz venue or open air concert .Loved the mountains and sitting by a stream or on the beach watching the water flow....
Qualifying Questions: What are three questions we can ask clients to help pave the way for a referral? List them here.
1) Are you soon to be approaching , or when do you turn 65?
2) If they are currently on Medicare...Are you happy with your current Plan? When was the last time you had a annual review to see if that is still the best plan for you?
3) Do you have a Medicare Agent and not a 800 number to help you every year to help you evaluate the plan you are on to see if its still a good fit for you?
Describe How You Would Like To Be Introduced Via Email